7 Quotes for Inspiring Writers
7 Quotes for Inspiring Writers: Writing was never a big part of me, but reading was indeed. Reading various books has helped me understand that writing is a weapon of the mind and can be sharper than the sword.
Various writers come and go, but each one of us has the potential to write and inspire others to learn and become better than we are.
*Not in exact order
- “Like most—maybe all— writers, I learned to write by writing and, by example, by reading books.” – Francine Prose
- “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” – Maya Angelou
- “Start writing, no matter what. The water doesn’t flow until the faucet is turned on.” – Louis L’amour
- “Here’s the thing: The book that will most change your life is the book you write.” – Seth Godin
- “Content should ask people to do something and reward them for it.” – Lee Odden
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “You can’t write if you can’t relate.” – Beck
Will you write amazing content ?
This is entirely up to you. When you write content there are various steps you should do that will make your content more appealing. Recently I wrote an article on Improving your writing skills with 5 simple steps .
The secret to writing great content is to be able to get the reader to relate to you, through their eyes. Great writers developed this skill and Amazing writers had a gift to do so effortlessly.
Do you have any great quotes that you prefer ? comment below or share this post with someone who can.